Assalamualaikum

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

yeah..physics. haha

i saw someone doing physics just now but not really physics, i think its much harder but that's d simplest term that i can call and with soft chuckles, i remember my time back in school..ohh..how i really LOVE that.haha.frankly, i detest everything which touch on numbers and formulas..:p
but i don't know why on earth i did get A for my Math.haha. maybe because of my teacher. my mathematic's teacher always said this in my class.."don't be Bodoh Sombong lah". ( Stupid+arrogant, wrapped in cellophane)huhu." u have to keep asking and asking. that's the secret of success", he said.emm,thanks a lot cikgu,hehe. i don't know whether he still remember me or not..i was d most passive student in class and almost invisible.haha.that's me. :)
but i still with my firm stand, that i don't like numbers and formulas.like someone doing those things in front of me just now.n i keep laughing with my own thoughts.oh, if i love those stuff, of course i will further my studies in engineering.waaahahaha. :p nope,i wont.
that is why. i am now struggling with consonants and vowels, n so much peculiar and ridiculous symbols that i need to memorize. :( together with the sounds. and, making the right sentences.grammars n blablabla. i thought i just need to study all those abcd till z but..huhu..
emm,i'm taking English.its a language. foreign language for me. :P i dont know why im taking this.mybe because i can't go on with the numbers so i learn language.em,whatever.
of course i respect someone who excels in math, all those formulas stuffs because i don't have d ability to take that.haha..i wish i learnt from my mistakes n past. dont be such a lazy person, being carried on with stupid business and many more..until just a little happiness came across in my mind (back in school).
emm,ok..thats all.actually, i just wanna say that i just saw someone doing physics in front of me.hahahaha. :p


[todentalstory]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...