Assalamualaikum

Friday, June 24, 2011

someDay "_"


Someday...

He will come
He will ask for me
He will take me as his responsibility

He will take care of my pride and dignity

He will make me happy and contented
He will treat me as his queen of heart

He will be honest and believe in me

He will teach me the do’s and don’ts

He will make me laugh all moments

He will make me wanna smile in every seconds

He will give me the confident to face life

He will calm my soul and mind

He will ease me when i’m in anger

He will lead me to Jannah

He will lead me in my prayers

He will be the father’s of my children

He will be patient and enjoy the life with me

He will respect me with all heart

He will accept me with the way i am

He will accompany me in happy and sorrow

He will be always beside me
He will be the best man ever
He will be always in my heart



He will come
Someday...InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...