Assalamualaikum

Friday, December 17, 2010

sight seeing at kb mall with my junior :)







my pic with maher zain,hehe :)



after i have finished my work at 3.30 on Thursday, i went to KB mall by walking with my junior,wawa. it is quite far from my practical place but it is fun walking while chatting with her. she is my junior at kpm.whenever she has problem about study,friends or anything, she'll come to me and i'll try to solve it and she is really nice to me. and i'll try to treat her better :)

we went to have a lunch because i was soooo hungry. nasi sup tulang there is quite nice but I'm not goin to eat it again,hehe..and then we walking around kb mall. we went to bookstore to look for books and wawa wanted to buy sticker for her new diary. i'm just looking at all those books coz i dun have any budget to buy new books... :( but, i'm not finish read eclipse yet, so it is ok..hehe.

after that, we come across with CD shop. its been a long time that i want to give maher zain cd as a present for my mother. she can listen to his beautiful songs in her car and i hope she'll like it all those songs. hehe :)

then, at 5.30...we went home..wawa followed me home to get to know my rent room. at 8pm, before her brother pick her up, we went to roti canai restaurant to immerse ourselves with the tasty of roti canai..unfortunately, her brother rushing so we did not manage to eat it together. i tapau it and eat in my room with my roommate. however, it is not as delicious as the people said..not quite delicious..huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...